Realizing the Value Potential of Land Registries
Today, more than ever before, government expenditures are being scrutinized while competition for increasingly scarce funds grows ever more intense. Jurisdictions are seeking new avenues through which to access public assets to realize more value for money and generate additional sources of revenue.
By utilizing Teranet’s business and operating model, government leaders can create stable revenue streams while effectively modernizing and maintaining their land registry systems.
The Benefits of the Teranet Model:
- Customer and citizen satisfaction
- Partnership investment through cash infusion
- Capital expenditure and infrastructure investment avoidance
- Low-risk change based on a proven track record of execution
- Government control and ownership
- Operational efficiencies