Teranet Connect® is an application programming interface (API) that provides secure application access to the Ministry of Government and Consumer Services POLARIS®II and Ministry of the Attorney General Writs databases, by utilizing XML and Web services interfaces as well as standardized rules-based routing of information.
The following list provides an overview of the Teranet Connect® features:
- Search properties in the POLARIS II database by name, property address and PIN and retrieve Parcel Registers.
- Search the WRITS database by debtor name or execution number and retrieve Execution/Clearance Certificates and Writ Details Reports
- Search the POLARIS II database and retrieve instrument images.
- Search the Map database by PIN and retrieve a property map file, including a list of adjacent properties.
- Pay for search transactions using existing Teraview Deposit Account.
- Access Teraview Deposit Account administration.
- Create, search and access dockets that can be shared by the licensed third party application as well as Teraview®.
- Allow the application to use the search information more easily, as statutory products are returned in their standard formats, as well as in XML format.
Teranet Connect® can be licensed to legal document creation and legal document management software vendors who want to differentiate themselves by offering additional value-added services in their software. By licensing Teranet Connect®, the Licensee will be able to access property and writs data, and to present it to their customers within the context of their application.