WritFiling provides registered clients access via the Teranet eXpress® website to electronically issue and file certain writs of execution into one or more sheriff/enforcement office jurisdictions within Ontario. Users can also withdraw, renew, revise and update electronic or paper-filed writs through WritFiling. Additionally, WritFiling provides legal support staff the opportunity to prepare and save electronic files for submission by a lawyer.
- Eliminates costs and time spent visiting court and enforcement offices
- WritFiling offers longer hours than available at sheriff/enforcement offices
- Immediate submission and results available
- Ability to prepare and save files for submission offline
- Data exchanged directly with the Ontario writs database