Get a Bird’s Eye View Without Leaving the House: Aerial Imagery Online
The novel coronavirus (COVID-19) is changing how the world does business — including real estate. Staying home as much as possible is advised by many public health authorities.
This means staying flexible and agile in your real estate business by relying on technology.
Aerial property images serve many purposes for real estate professionals. They can:
- Give you a better understanding of a neighbourhood from above.
- Help you measure the size of a lot or surrounding lots.
- Enable you to measure a specific part of the lot — such as the length of the driveway.
- Aid with property searches.
- Contribute to an assessment or list price.
- Be shown to clients interested in purchasing a property.
- And more.
And in this time of social distancing, aerial property images can be accessed directly online, along with a wealth of other valuable information.
On the GeoWarehouse blog, we are showing how to access aerial images online, plus street view images, property plans and surveys, neighbourhood demographics, and more.