Sixth Edition of Teranet Market Insights Report Focuses on First-Time Home Buyers in Ontario
The sixth edition of the Teranet Market Insights Report is available for download — and you will not want to miss the exclusive data we are revealing inside, all about a critical portion of the real estate market: first-time home buyers in Ontario.
First-time home buyers have been in the news lately with respect to the mortgage stress test, housing affordability, and increased challenges of breaking into the more-regulated real estate market.
In the new Teranet Market Insights Report, we are breaking down exactly what the journey for first-time home buyers looks like, including:
- The First Time Home Buyer Incentive.
- Age breakdown of first-time home buyers in Ontario.
- How first-time home buyers in Ontario are purchasing homes, including significant insights into the number of parties on title.
- Regional focus – where first-time home buyers in Ontario are more likely to buy and what type of dwellings they lean towards.
- A lending breakdown – find out if first-time home buyers are favouring banks or private/alternative lenders.
It is all inside the Teranet Market Insights Report. Best of all, it is free to download.
Just click here to get your copy instantly: http://ci23.actonsoftware.com/acton/attachment/2216/f-90d22026-1e5a-4963-a461-db293b770385/0/-/-/-/-/Teranet%20Market%20Insight%20Report%20July%202019.pdf
Teranet offers many commercial solutions for mortgage, financial, and real estate professionals in Ontario and across Canada. Discover our unique solutions today. Call 416-360-5263 or visit www.teranet.ca/commercial-solutions.