Teranet Insighters: A Summary of 2021 so far
We are committed to continuously improving the customer experience when interacting with our products and solutions, which is why we launched the Teranet Insighters community in 2020. Through this online customer insight platform, we are able to connect with members on a regular basis and gain the feedback we need as we make decisions about the next steps we’re taking with our products and services. 2021 has been a busy year so far, let’s take a look at what the Teranet Insighters members have been up to.
Currently, the Teranet Insighters community includes 996 industry experts including land professionals, legal professionals, employees of lenders and banks, mortgage brokers, employees of government and utilities, as well as real estate sales professionals.
So far we’ve launched nine activities for members to share feedback. Here are a few highlights from the activities our members participated in:
- Members shared what topics they wanted to see discussed in our virtual Market Insight Forums
- Mortgage Brokers told us about which features and data points they’d like to see added to the PurView report
- Real Estate Sales Professionals shared their opinions about a potential new AVM report
- Members told us what their preferred industry publications are and where they go to get industry news
Thanks to the commitment and engagement from our members in 2020 and 2021, we’ve been able to make exciting updates to existing products and enhance our offering, such as:
- Real Estate Professionals gave feedback that helped us shape and launch two brand new market insight reports in the GeoWarehouse e-Store
- Mortgage Brokers gave feedback about the PurView report, which helped us take our offering to the next level with an enhanced AVM and new data points included in the British Columbia, Alberta, Manitoba and Ontario reports
Thank you to all of our customers that continue to participate in the Teranet Insighters community! We are excited to continue connecting with you and working together as we deliver enhancements to our products and services. If you aren’t already a member and would like to share your voice, click here to take this brief recruitment survey.