Find Out How Can Improve Your Application
Teranet Connect® is an application programming interface which allows third party software application vendors to integrate property and writs search functionality and data into their applications, thereby providing their customers with more powerful tools that can improve
their productivity and increase their efficiency.
Teranet Connect® can be used by legal document creation and legal document management software vendors who want to differentiate themselves by offering additional value-added services in their software. By licensing Teranet Connect®, the Licensee will be
able to access property and writs data, and to present it to their customers within the context of their application.
Teranet Connect® provides secure interoperability between your application and the Ministry of Government and Consumer Services POLARIS® and the Ministry of the Attorney General Writs databases, by utilizing XML and Web services interfaces as well as standardized rules-based routing of information. The following list provides an overview of the Teranet Connect® features:
- Search properties in the POLARIS II database by name, property address and PIN and retrieve Parcel Registers.
- Search the WRITS database by debtor name or execution number and retrieve Execution /Clearance Certificates and Writ Details Reports.
- Search the POLARIS II database and retrieve instrument images.
- Search the Map database by PIN and retrieve a property map file, including a list of adjacent properties.
- Pay for search transactions using existing Teraview Deposit Account.
- Access Teraview Deposit Account administration.
- Create, search and access dockets that can be shared by the licensed third party application as well as Teraview®.
- Allow the application to use the search information more easily, as statutory products are returned in their standard formats, as well as in XML format.
By integrating Teranet Connect® into your application:
- Your professional users will be able to save time and improve their productivity, as a result of being able to access the Electronic Land Registration Database and the Writs Database, right from within your application, rather than switching between your application and Teraview® or other similar applications in order to complete property and writs searches.
- Your application can utilize the XML information returned with every search result to prepopulate form fields in the application and, as a result, provide better functionality, improve the end user’s workflow and reduce errors and rework.
For more information call 1-800-208-5263.
©2017 TERANET INC., TERANET®, TERAVIEW®, TERANET CONNECT® AND ASSOCIATED LOGOS ARE REGISTERED TRADEMARKS OF TERANET INC.