Statement from Teranet regarding COVID-19
Teranet shares concerns about the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and recognizes that this evolving issue affects not only us, but also the entire global community.
We continue to monitor this situation as reported by Canada’s Public Health Agency; and as of March 13, 2020 (9:00 am), Canada continues to be LOW RISK.
Teranet’s robust Business Continuity Plan focuses on preventing and minimizing service disruptions as a result of a wide range of potential incidents/events or disasters.
In addition, we have implemented the following steps, protocols & policies to protect our employees:
- Suspended all non-essential business travel regardless of destination until further notice.
- Implemented a quarantine period for anyone that has recently travelled to an affected area.
- Suspended all business meetings, events & gatherings.
- Encouraged employees to stay home if they or family members are unwell.
- Communicated good hygiene practices to help prevent the spread of any respiratory disease.
We remain committed to keeping our SLA’s and providing regular updates regarding our protocols