Our most valuable asset is our people, and Teranet is committed to taking a thoughtful and well-planned approach, with flexibility, nimbleness and employee health, safety and wellness at the forefront. Our commitment is to provide a healthy and safe work
This Plan and is aligned with Teranet’s values and the four guiding principles:
- Employee, customer & visitor safety / health / well-being
- Abide by all local health authority and government / regulatory requirements
- Gradual, conservative approach to returning to the office
- Balance employee accommodation with Teranet local operational requirements
Teranet is committed to the following:
- Continue to take a gradual, cautious process, guided by local governments and Public Health Authorities.
- Ensure that workspaces are configured to facilitate appropriate physical distancing requirements including making certain common areas inaccessible or accessible to a limited number of employees.
- Implement appropriate pre-workplace entry screening through self-certification by employees on COVID-19 related matters.
- Provide hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes in all common areas and adjacent to high-touch surfaces.
- Continue to restrict visitor/client access beyond client service reception areas (excluding cleaning, maintenance and delivery staff) until further notice.
- Provide standard signage for each office on appropriate health and safety and infection prevention measures
- Install Plexiglas in visitor/client facing areas prior to opening to the public.
- Hold a supply of Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) and provide to employees upon request.
- Require employees to wear non-surgical grade face masks while moving around the office and maintain physical distancing in hallways and other common areas.
- Continue to ensure that there will be more frequent, enhanced cleanings of high-traffic and high-touch areas in each building.
- Arrange for office supplies to be provided to individual employees and not shared.
- Conduct weekly COVID-19 health and safety inspections to ensure all protocols are being followed.
- Designate a specific enclosed room to isolate any person who experiences symptoms of illness in the workplace.
- Employees are educated on rules and guidelines on health and safety and infection prevention measures including:
- Proper respiratory etiquette
- Frequent and thorough hand washing
- Practicing appropriate physical distancing
- Following indicated foot traffic flow within the building, if applicable
- Proper food handling
Teranet reserves the right to review the terms and conditions of this Plan and make necessary revisions to incorporate directions from Public Health Authorities and other jurisdiction guidelines, as may be required.