Our company culture and core values are the core of our identity. They define who we are, how we engage with each other and our clients, and how we conduct business every day. They serve as our guiding principles and are embedded in everything we do.
We know you can’t buy it, you certainly can’t fake it, you have to live and breathe it, and we do just that!
For more than two decades, Teranet has been a pioneer in electronic registration, a trusted and dependable partner with government, and a product innovator.
Teraview® Search launched
Writs system launched
GeoWarehouse® application launched
PurView® application launched
Government of Ontario exited as owner of Teranet
Teranet Income Fund IPO
- Teranet acquired by OMERS Infrastructure
- Do Process acquired by Teranet
- 50 year extension to agreements with the Province of Ontario
- Launched Polaris II Land Registry DB + Operating System
Ontario Title Automation & Legal Conversion completed
Do Process LP acquired ProSuite
- Teranet Manitoba LP acquired the Manitoba Property and Personal Property Registries
- OMERS Infrastructure acquired ownership interest in Foster Moore
Initiation of new Do Process econveyancer platform
- Teraview & Mapping System launched
- Launched Electronic Land Registration in Manitoba
- Acquired Access Point Information Canada
Acquired Collateral Management Solutions (CMS)
Divested of Do Process LP to Dye and Durham
- Established Multi-Listing Platform LP with PropTx and AMP systems to develop and operate a national back end multiple listing platform
- Launched a national front-end multiple listing platform and data solution through a joint venture with Stratus Data Systems Inc.
- Completed strategic investment in R-LABS and RIOS Inc.
Our commitment to the customer experience
Voice of the customer is integral to our product development strategies and commitment to innovation. With a community of over 1,300 members and growing, Teranet Insighters is an online community that provides feedback and insight on how we can provide better solutions to meet our customers’ evolving needs.
Greater Toronto’s Top 100 Employers
Canadian HR Awards: Finalist for Best Employer Branding and Best Remote Work Strategy
Canadian Mortgage Awards Industry Service Provider of the Year