Created in 2002 through a tripartite agreement between the Ministry of Northern Development, Mines, Natural Resources and Forestry (NDMNRF), the Municipal Property Assessment Corporation (MPAC) and Teranet Enterprises Inc., Ontario Parcel provides foundation data to support spatial applications with over 7.5 million parcels of land data. This comprehensive land database includes property lines, and parcel identifiers such as property identification numbers (PIN) and assessment roll numbers (ARN).
Streamline your business processes
- Receive a uniquely identified parcel covering the entire area for which mapping has been created in Ontario.
- Access PINs, POLARIS® border property boundaries, and more.
- See supporting data, including condominium plan limits, easements, rights of way, water body limits, and more.
- Can be delivered in either CAD or polygon format.
- Can be projected in UTM, MTM, or unprojected Lat/Long.
- Property lines, supporting data, and parcel identifiers, including property identification numbers (PINs), assessment roll numbers (ARNs), and crown identifiers.
- Geographic township fabric, plan boundaries and text, major easements, water bodies, First Nations boundaries, and more.
- Provides the foundation needed to support spatial applications requirements.
- Can be delivered in CAD or polygon format.
- Can be projected in UTM, MTM, LCC, or unprojected Lat/Long.
Learn More about the our partners
Find out more about Ontario Parcel
“We have been able to use ownership data, found in the Ontario Parcel, cross-departmentally and this is by far the most current and accurate source of property ownership data we have worked with. It has been incredibly useful.”