“We love this solution because it provides access to data on demand. It enables us to know much more about the properties we are investigating which leads to better decisions and improved efficiency.
Teranet Xchange™ improves efficiencies and enables smart decision making with access to critical property data from the Ontario Parcel database, the most authoritative and reliable source of parcel mapping, title data, and document images available.
- On-Demand Access
- Agnostic Database Technology
- Enhanced Security Features
- Leading-edge Delivery Formats
- Multi-tier Data Dissemination
- Enabled Data Integration
- Improved Fault Tolerance
- Access data from the premium digital cadastral mapping solution in Ontario.
- Receive up-to-date parcel mapping, title data & document images.
- Automate the data dissemination process with direct data access for customers and sub-licensees.
- Support new data formats such as ESRI, FGDB and ArcSDE.
- Enable streamlined data integration into the destination database.
- Accommodate existing database environments.
- Registry Office records are searched and the survey plans and deed descriptions are used to build the map base.
- Data is entered using coordinate geometry and tied to survey plan fabric in order to maintain the accuracy.
- The BIM and Pre-BIM mapping was built using Assessment data and Crown parcel data.
- Procedures involved heads-up digitizing, table digitizing data entry of the hardcopy assessment map sheets and from a variety of MNR sources.
- The Pre-BIM specification is a digital assessment parcel fabric in areas where ownership parcel mapping is not available.
- IE 8, 9, 10, 11
For Current GeoServer Customers:
- Real time data updates instead of updates at predefined frequencies.
- Pull vs. push data updates, which means a reduced security risk.
- Agnostic database technology.
- A DB license, allocated to the staging server, is no longer required.
For current DVD customers:
- URL downloads instead of receiving DVDs in the courier.
- Archive up to 3 deliveries including the most recent one.
For current document image customers:
- URL downloads instead of receiving DVDs in the courier or GS updates.
- Notification of the # of new plans registered since the previous download.
For all customers:
- Data dissemination: the capability to support direct access to Teranet data for both direct customers and sub-licensees*.
- Parcel-level delivery vs. block-level, i.e. 2km buffer area instead of 1 block buffer.
Geospatial Solutions Insights