GeoWarehouse Webinars for Real Estate Board Members and More
As the COVID-19 pandemic develops, many real estate professionals are turning to virtual resources to keep business going while maintaining social distancing.
To assist with these practices, GeoWarehouse has expanded its webinar offerings for Real Estate Board members, along with land professional, government and utilities, investigation, and collections subscribers.
Upcoming sessions for April and May 2020 include:
- Tips & Tricks — best practices for using GeoWarehouse.
- All About Condos — how to access condo information through GeoWarehouse.
- Comparable Sales — how to search for comparable sales for your CMA.
- Property Search Tips – how to find a property where the address is not available.
- Title Documents — How to access statutory documents to identify potential equity or land use problems early in the transaction.
- And more!
See the full upcoming schedule and how to register on the GeoWarehouse blog: https://www2.geowarehouse.ca/geowarehouse-virtual-real-estate-trainings-covid-19/