Teranet’s Response to COVID-19
Teranet takes very seriously the health and safety of our employees, customers and community. We recognize the serious nature of the COVID-19 situation and recognize that this evolving issue affects not only us, but also the entire global community.
In light of the COVID-19 Pandemic declaration by the World Health Organization, Teranet has taken various precautionary measures and adjusted our operations to ensure the health and safety of our employees, vendors and clients.
Teranet has a robust Business Continuity Plan (BCP) that focuses on preventing and minimizing service disruptions as a result of a wide range of potential incidents/events or disasters.
In accordance with our BCP, we have established a dedicated cross-functional team to implement the following actions to ensure the health and safety of our employees:
- Suspended all non-essential business travel regardless of destination until further notice.
- Mandatory 14-day self-isolation period for anyone that is returning from travel from outside of Canada.
- Suspended all corporate events and gatherings.
- Social distancing for meetings. All meetings will be conducted virtually whenever possible.
- Virtual interviews with potential employees.
- Temporary work-at-home program for employees.
- Encouraged employees to stay home if they or family members are unwell.
- Communicated good hygiene practices to help prevent the spread of any respiratory disease.
We are equipped with the technology, resources and detailed BCP action plans to continue to minimize business impact while serving our customers and maintaining our Service Level Agreements.
Our intentions are to take the steps necessary to protect the health and safety of our employees and customers, support public health efforts, and maintain business continuity and customer promises to the best of our ability.
As always, we provide access to our services and solutions online; and we will provide support and assistance through email and phone communications.
We are adhering to all public health guidelines and requirements and will be providing regular updates regarding our protocols.