We are a Canadian company and a global innovator in electronic services and solutions
We operate one of the most advanced and secure registration systems in the world
We are the market leader in registry, with best-in-class solutions for real estate, financial services, law and government
We have a fun and collaborative culture, and are one of Canada’s top companies for employee engagement
We are a talent-driven organization and invest in our people and their career growth
We improve the lives and businesses of our clients
- We create value: We continuously seek ways to create values for our owners, customers and partners.
- We deliver what we promise: We make clear and responsible commitments to our owners, customers, partners and each other and take ownership to deliver on them.
- We are resilient and resourceful: We embrace challenges and persevere to achieve success.
- We value and respect one another: We recognize and appreciate others’ perspectives, experiences and contributions.
- We help each other succeed: We support each other in achieving our own and our shared goals.
Develops, enhances, monitors and maintains technology products and solutions.
Typical Roles: Senior Application Designers and Developers, Quality Assurance Specialists
Keeping the company healthy and financially strong.
Typical Roles: Financial Analyst, Accounting Managers, Business Analyst
Hiring the best people, and growing our talent.
Typical Roles: HR Business Partner, Payroll Specialist, and Change Manager
Ensuring we manage risk and make prudent decisions.
Typical Role: Lawyers, Contract Administrator
Facilitating electronic search and registration in Ontario and Manitoba.
Typical roles: Product Management, Business Analyst, Project Managers, Government Relations, and Mapping Technology
Creates long-term value by securing new business in Canada and abroad for statutory registry services and solutions.
Typical roles: Business Development Analyst, Research Analyst, Project Manager, Corporate Development Analyst
A single point of contact for customers, supporting their use of our products and solutions with focus on customer satisfaction.
Typical Roles: Customer Care E-Services Specialists, Operations Specialists, Customer Service Supervisors, Quality Reporting Analyst
Offers property data and insights as well as workflow solutions for the real estate, financial services, government and utilities sectors.
Typical Roles: Customer Account Executive, Marketing Specialist, Product Developer, Data Science Analyst
Are you interested in an career opportunity at Teranet?View Current Opportunities