Where are the top places for living in Canada?
RE/MAX Canada recently answered this question in the Best Places to Live 2020: Canada Liveability Report.
The report breaks down Canadian cities by neighbourhood, ranked by liveability criteria.
- Nine in 10 Canadians have at least one important factor when it comes to the neighbourhood they want to live in.
- Eight in 10 Canadians say they would sacrifice at least one desirable attribute to live in the neighbourhood they believe meets their liveability must-haves.
- For city lovers with no kids, the top neighbourhoods included Beltline, Calgary, Downtown Edmonton, and Centretown, Ottawa.
- For city lovers with kids, the top choices included McCauley Edmonton, Downtown West End, Calgary, and Dartmouth Commons, Halifax.
- For suburban families/move-up buyers, top neighbourhoods included Bellevue, Edmonton, Greenview, Calgary, and Thornhill Park, Halifax.
- For retirees, the top six included Mill Woods Park, Edmonton, Melville Cove, Halifax, and Belcarra, Vancouver.
We’re digging more into the insights on the GeoWarehouse blog, plus showing ways you can utilize neighbourhood data in your real estate business. Read it here: https://www2.geowarehouse.ca/remax-best-places-to-live-2020/